Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Time to Predict Baby #4's Arrival

As most everyone knows we are quickly approaching the arrival of baby number four! It is a boy we found out and so there will be no predicting gender but as we have done in the past I love to have baby's arrival predicted (http://joshuaandstephanie.blogspot.com/2012/07/predict-our-babys-arrival.html). I am 32 weeks right now and baby is doing just fine and measuring right on time. My due date is August 6th. In the past Gideon was born at 35 weeks. Tirzah was born at 38 weeks and Chloe was born at 36 weeks. All perfectly healthy, just early. So feel free to predict: date of arrival, time of arrival and birth weight...I'll try to do another prize this time after baby comes. My wonderful sister took some great pictures of me last week to document how big I'm getting! My favorite is the first with Joshua and I...he is such a great husband and dad!!! Join in our excitement as baby boy is coming soon!






11 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm gonna say baby will arrive July 20th at 7 pm and weigh 6 lb. 14 oz. So excited to meet this new little person! Love the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 17th 7.1 lbs 17 inches...
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saunder says July 19th at 11:14am EST
    I'm saying July 14th at 2:49 PM EST weight: 8lb 4.3 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. July 22 at 5:34 pm
    weight: 7lb 3 oz.
    19 inches long
    and I am going to guess that its a boy! :) just kidding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuesday, July 29th at 6:30 pm. 7lbs 3oz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!
    I'm going to guess July 24th at 7:30am, 7 lbs 9 oz. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. July 11. 6 pounds 9 ounces. 19 inches

    Zach

    ReplyDelete
  8. July 14th at 6:02 am. 7lbs 4oz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. (That was actually Beth-not Brandon)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos!!!
    Okay how about July 22 - 4:30 p.m. - 8lbs, 1oz

    ReplyDelete